Vegan roadtripping


Vegan roadtripping across the USA


Right now, I'm probably in a car somewhere on the west coast of America, enjoying my holiday by driving across the country.  

The plan is to drive from my mother's house in Nevada to my father's house in Rhode Island in seven days.  Can I be vegan on a roadtrip across the US?  I have no idea.  


I have a few vegan restaurant finding apps to help me, as well as a list of 'accidentally vegan' foods from PETA, and an understanding that I might be eating a lot of plain bagels on the road.  But, I really don't know if that will be enough.

Anyway, I don't really like driving, but am looking forward to the camping and seeing Lake Tahoe and the Grand Canyon (for the first time) and the Great Lakes and Niagara Falls (for the third time).  I'll set up a few posts to publish while I'm away, and try to do a recap of whether I succeeded or failed in my attempt to remain vegan throughout, and why.  

Wish me luck!

Comments