2015 Recap - 10 Best Recipes, and Happy New Year!

2015 Recap - 10 Best Recipes, and Happy New Year!

Edinburgh Castle - Festival Finale Fireworks
Photo from thecrazytourist 
Happy New Year!

All in all, 2015 has been a pretty good year around here, and certainly full of delicious food.  We went to two veg fests in Scotland (!), tried artisan vegan cheese from Nutcrafter Creamery in Glasgow and Tyne Chease in Newcastle, and convinced two omnivorous French friends that vegan food is awesome, too!

In PhDland, my workload has increased, and will only continue to get heavier I think,  as I'm trying to finish on time and submit by May 2017, so there are likely to be some breaks from uploading recipes in 2016.  There will be more science related posts related to my research coming, but no promises about when...

Photo quality in the winter months is/has been pretty dire, since the sun has set by 3:30, and I'm not home till 6 or 7, making lighting an issue...sorry about that...maybe I'll get a post-doc somewhere sunny and warm, just so my photos will be better :)

Another change is that in 2016, we're aiming to reduce our palm oil consumption - a post about the science behind that decision is in the works.

In the meantime, here's my short list of the ten most delicious recipes I posted on my blog in 2015 - it was a pretty tough call, but these are all going to be made again, and again, and again around here...

Here's to hoping 2016 is a great year for you and yours, too!


10 Best Recipes of 2015 

(in chronological order)
















Happy New Year, and happy eating!

Comments