French Friend Approved!

I've recently added a new tag to my list - French Friend Approved, which I thought might benefit from some background...

I have a few French Friends here or abroad, none of whom are vegans or vegetarians, who I often end up sharing food with.  Whenever one or more of them gives me an enthusiastic thumbs up about a recipe which you might expect an omnivore to be skeptical of, I'll be tagging it 'French Friend Approved'.

So, chocolate peanut butter cheesecake is 'French Friend Approved', while Falafel and Quinoa salad is not - because you would expect anyone in their right mind to like a falafel quinoa salad!

I will slowly be going back through old posts, and adding this tag, along with a few others, but it may take a while.

I hope this new tag will be useful for omivores and vegetarians who are keen to try out vegan food, but a bit nervous about that whole 'lack of cheese' thing, as well as for vegans who are looking for recipes which will impress the staunchest of meat eaters!


Comments